We’re on the lookout for some brilliant Associates to join the team…
- Excited by the prospect of working on an ever-changing portfolio of projects across health and social care?
- Specialist in a key commercial area such as service design, impact management or marketing and communications?
- Great at quickly acquainting yourself with new projects and people?
- Capacity is looking to recruit specialist associate team members who can support projects on an ad-hoc basis, as and when briefs fit their expertise and availability.
- An impact specialist? (We call them “data crunchers”).
- A marketing and communications whiz? (We call them “storytellers”).
- A delivery mastermind? (We call them “project managers”.)
- A community engagement expert? (We call them “listeners”).
- A tech-minded design guru? (We call them “digital innovators”).
- A public service specialist? (We call them “service designers”).
- A veteran leader? (We call them “mentors”).
If you’d like to learn more about any of these opportunities, get in touch via firstname.lastname@example.org to speak to one of our Project Leads, who will identify areas of need across our current projects and match them with your skillset and experience.